on Public health
bioterror Bioterrorism - General| Bioterrorism Counter Measures| Bioterrorism - Lab Responses
These guidelines have been produced by members of the Communicable Disease Control Branch, South Australian Health Commission with reference to the following texts:
- Australian National Council on AIDS (ANCA) and National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). 1996. Infection control in the health care setting. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra.
- Benenson AS (Ed). 1995. Control of communicable diseases manual. 16th edition. American Public Health Association, Washington.
- Gilbert GL. 1991. Infectious disease in pregnancy and the newborn infant. Harwood Academic Publishers, Switzerland.
- Hall R. 1996. Immunisation myths and realities: responding to arguments against immunisation. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra.
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). 1997. The Australian Immunisation Handbook. 6th edition. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra.
- Stevenson WJ and Hughes KL. 1988. Synopsis of zoonoses in Australia. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra.
- Venereology Society of Victoria Incorporated. 1997. National management guidelines for sexually transmissible diseases and genital infections. Venereology Society of Victoria Incorporated, Carlton.
- World Health Organisation. 1997. International travel and health. World Health Organisation, Geneva.
Please bookmark Hoslink using Control-D. Link to Hoslink using one of our banners or buttons or a simple text link to http://www.hoslink.com
If you would like us to link to your site then please email us the details and we will review your site and add a link.